As a Senior Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and production of effective learning solutions. Also, you will be required to analyze and identify learning needs, and design and develop learning solutions for WBTs, ILTs, and vILTs.
- Understand client requirements and propose learning solutions to meet the requirements.
- Systematically analyze, design, develop, and test/revise the learning solutions
- Create content outlines (COs)/High Level Design Documents (HLDD).
- Develop content/storyboard for ILT/vILT and eLearning courses based on design documents
- Follow standards/guidelines created for projects.
- Review deliverables from IDs to ensure high quality and adherence to signed-off designs.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal team members and clients.
- Establish and maintain professional and productive working relationships with peers and clients.
- Develop a detailed understanding of ID related aspects for all assigned projects.
- Apply accessibility standards on deliverables.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills by adhering to all schedules.
- Interact and collaborate with SMEs.
- Develop assessment items to test learning objectives.
- Incorporate multimedia assets that include, but not limited to, audio, videos, and graphics.
- Mentor and guide Instructional Designers in the team and ensure success of the team.
- 6+ years of experience in instructional design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of ID theories and practices.
- Advanced proficiency level in content development tools such as Articulate Storyline, Lectora, and Captivate.
- Familiar with eLearning project lifecycles.
- Expert in PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrate effective course development and evaluation skills. Should be able to independently develop entry and advanced level technical and non-technical courses.
- Experienced in designing a variety of training products for different geographies/target audience/ILTs.
- Ability to work independently and interface with the client.
- Should be flexible and comfortable working in different time zones, geographies, and cultures.
Duration: Full Time / Contract
Work Pattern: 5 day week