Are you looking for Business Consulting Services?
If you need to extend your team, you could collaborate with us to create world-class learning solutions and work alongside a globally distributed team of passionate and committed individuals who modulate themselves to adapt to your style of working. Our team comprises young and experienced learning experts who are professional and responsive and are also fun to work with.
Business Consulting Services
If you already have an existing content development team that is interfacing with your internal and external clients and it needs learning and content development specialists to come onboard to improve the depth and breadth of the talent, then our talented team members will be able to transition in no time.
With flexible models such as time and material (T&M) or offshore dedicated development center (DDC) Apposite can infuse into your organization highly skilled resources who can transform the dynamics of your development team.
Our business consulting services can provide the skilled resources in the following roles needed for any content development team:
- Learning Consultants
- Instructional Designers
- Business Consultants
- Content Project Managers
- UI/UX experts
- Graphic designers
- Media Developers
- Articulate Storyline Developers
- Content QA executives
- LMS Administrators
Time and Material (T&M)
Augment your team by bringing in resources on a time and material model when you can choose to pay by the number of hours that you have utilized the resources. This is extremely flexible when you are unsure about the duration you need the additional resources. This doesn’t have any time bound lock in clause and you can float resources on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on the nature of engagement you choose. Our business consulting services can help you to develop your business in today’s competitive market.
Offshore Dedicated Development Center (DDC)
In the DDC model you can choose to set up your offshore dedicated team at Apposite’s premises and pay for the resources on a monthly basis for a fixed duration of 6 months and above. You can choose this model if you are certain about the longevity of the project you need the resources for. This ensures that you have a consistent team that reports to your management and you have the option to disengage with a limited notice. Contact us for our business consulting services!
Business consulting is a consulting service that helps companies achieve their goals or streamline operations in a particular area of the business, such as sales, IT, finance, marketing, supply chain management, HR, operations, engineering, and security. A business consultant works closely with business owners and managers to improve operations and efficiency. Business consulting includes helping to identify, address, and overcome obstacles to meeting a company’s goals.
Business consultants can assist in almost every need that a business might have. Some business consultants specialize in specific industries, while others take a more general approach. Some of the most common services include:
• Identify obstacles that are preventing growth or efficiency
• Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
• Provide necessary training and resources to staff and management
• Analyze a company’s budget, suggest adjustments, and help implement those adjustments
• Locate providers and partners to help meet goals
Over the past few decades, branch specific associations and analysts have developed various definitions in order to categories the diverse types of business consultants. According to the approach used by Kennedy Information, they can be divided into six core types of consultants:
1) Strategy Consultant: Focus on strategic topics like corporate and organizational strategy, economic policy, government policy and functional strategy.
2) Management Consultant: Focus on all sorts of organizational concerns, from strategy to a variety of elements within management.
3) Operations Consultant: Focus on improving the performance of business operations.
4) Financial Advisory Consultant: Focus on financial capabilities and analytical capabilities.
5) Human Resource Consultant: Focus on improving the performance of the HR department.
6) IT Consultant: Focus on helping clients with the development and application of Information Technology (IT).