As an Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and production of effective learning solutions. Also, you will be required to analyze and identify learning needs, and design and develop learning solutions for WBTs, ILTs, and vILTs.
- Create storyboards based on content outline/High Level Design Document (HLDD).
- Follow standards/guidelines created for projects.
- Perform self-review of the learning content.
- Develop assessment items to test defined learning objectives.
- Develop learning content by using appropriate authoring tools and templates.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the learning products are created based on the approved design and content.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal team members and clients.
- Have a working understanding of accessibility requirements.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills by adhering to all schedules.
- Establish and maintain professional and productive working relationships with peers and clients.
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with eLearning project lifecycles.
- Expert in PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline 3/360.
- Should be flexible and comfortable working in different time zones, geographies, and cultures.
Work Pattern: 5 day week