An experienced Learning Consultant who can work independently by analyzing client requirements and designing the proposed solution. The role also requires you lead a team of IDs and setting them up for success.
- Analyze client requirements and propose learning solutions to meet the requirements.
- Create course/curriculum outlines and design documents based on client requirements.
- Collaborate with other IDs to design/develop project deliverables.
- Work closely with project managers to create project plans and processes that set the team up for success.
- Drive the ID development process and ensure continuous sharing of learning though checklists, schedules, constructive edits, and design discussions.
- Act as a conduit between the development team and the client stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely communication during the project life cycle.
- Systematically analyze, design, develop, and test/revise the proposed learning solution.
- Perform instructional and quality reviews of deliverables by other IDs.
- Keep abreast of industry trends to suggest to clients and internal teams.
- Lead accessibility requirements on projects.
- Mentor and coach IDs.
- 10+ years’ experience in providing instructional design consulting services for MNCs.
- 2+ years’ experience of successfully managing a team of IDs.
- Exceptional consultative skills with high level of empathy towards the clients’ business problems.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience working with various teams in the learning development lifecycle.
- Exceptional skills in designing advanced-level technical and non-technical courses.
- Adept with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the learning industry.
- Should be flexible and comfortable working in different time zones, geographies, and cultures.
- Preferred: Should be part of the team that won Brandon Hall awards (or equivalent)
- Preferred: Instructional design/related certifications
Employment Type: Full Time
Location : Hyderabad/Remote