CASE STUDY 2:
Redesign of Education Transformation Survey
Public sector education initiative by Microsoft
- The survey tool is popular across the globe for school transformation initiatives but lacked platform stability and had issues with user experience.
- The survey questions needed to align with the latest Education Transformation Framework and 21st Century Pedagogy principles.
- The survey results had to be enhanced with recommendations on next steps.
- Work with a large number of school leaders and educators in a time-bound manner to collect insights on improving the survey.
- Uncertainty on whether the redesigned survey would be hosted on the same platform or moved to a new space.
- We created focus groups to interview hundreds of school leaders and educators across 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia).
- The insights collected were used to enhance the survey and reach a decision on the hosting of the tool.
- Survey results were mapped to leading technology solutions and case studies.
- The usage of the redesigned survey increased by 33% when tracked over a period of 2 months since deployment.
- The client’s technology sales team received an increasing number of leads for digital classroom transformation.