CASE STUDY 3:
Learning Solution for Business Transformation
A multinational BPO and business solutions company
- The client wants to improve overall business processes and procedures to leverage PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financials Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and create a unified ecosystem across its global locations.
- With the transformation of business processes and adoption of new technology, there was a need to quickly and seamlessly transition employees to the new system.
- Implementing a seamless shift from regular silos and duplication of efforts, talent and knowledge gaps, hierarchy and hand-offs, communication gaps, and HR work for internal clients
- Facilitate more than 60,000 employees to move to new systems with minimal disruption to daily tasks and processes.
- We used a solution-oriented and analytically-driven approach to work with multiple SMEs and stakeholders to understand the processes and technology adoption.
- We created a blended learning program with classroom trainings and virtual sessions for intensive learning, e-learnings for self-paced learning, and job-aids for just-in-time reference.
- Learning completion was tracked for more than 60,000 employees across 20 countries and the transition to new systems and processes was a seamless affair.
- The number of employee inquiries on processes and technology reduced from 36% to 7% upon evaluation over a period of two months from go-live.