- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Gather information on the product by reading internal content and by using the product hands-on.
- Create content using the CCMS content creation tool Paligo.
- Create documentation in correspondence with established guidelines.
- Create content with a specific focus on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely in writing.
- Perform a thorough review of content created before publishing.
- Help with peer-review of the content.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and convert the concepts into easily understandable documentation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of content authoring tools, including HTML and CSS
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Flexible/adaptable with the ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and in a geographically distributed team
Start Date: Immediate
Work Model: Hybrid
Apposite is a Learning Solutions and Services organization focused on creating relevant, effective, and result-oriented learning products for the Classroom, Web, and Mobile. Using the latest pedagogical approaches and technology innovations, Apposite offers the best of both worlds in its learning solutions. To know more about Apposite, please visit www.appositelearning.com.