We are seeking a Business Development Manager, to support our high-growth business. In this role you will be responsible for business development in promoting, pitching Staffing and Recruitment Solution’s. The holder for this role will eventually be tasked with clients exploring third-party staffing.
- Handle revenue streams from new client acquisition for IT staffing services for a pan-India market.
- Grow the business of IT Staffing in scale and scope with key client acquisitions.
- Handle targets on Gross Profit (Revenue), contract resource numbers (onboards), new client signups (Key clients) through Staffing Business (Permanent, C2h, and Contract) & RPO business.
- Responsible to drive signups with prospective clients in the chosen focus industry segments.
- Ensuring market coverage in various IT/ ITES domains.
- Work with Delivery/Recruitment, Operations & Payroll teams to ensure new client requirements are serviced immediately and efficiently.
- Actively participate in Accounts Management, help maintain existing client relationships and play an active role in acquiring new Client relationship and potential business.
- Participate in building the revenue pipeline, participate in client meetings, industry gatherings, launches, build and maintain the strong bonding & relationship with client to generate the fix recurring business.
- Must have strong education background and MBA graduate (preferable) with good academic records.
- Overall 4+ years of Business Development Experience in Business Development in Staffing Industry.
- Specific experience in IT or IT Staffing industry business development role involving hunting and
farming of clients. Direct sales/business development background (not inside sales)
- Preferred candidate with Industry experience of IT, Engineering Captives and product companies.
- Must be able to identify the concreteness and urgency level of opportunity jobs before delivery team start working on it.
- Excellent English Communication skills written and oral.
- Must be strong on MS Office and good in making tailor made proposals & presentations.
- Knowledge about the current market trends especially IT industry related to staffing services.
- Direct Account management skills and client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to handle revenue targets is a must.
- Must be strong in follow up and go extra mile to close the sales cycle. Must be good on time management, organization management and professional presentations.
Duration: 3 month contractual position, leading to employment based on performance.
Apposite is a Learning Solutions and Services organization focused on creating relevant, effective, and result-oriented learning products for the Classroom, Web, and Mobile. Using the latest pedagogical approaches and technology innovations, Apposite offers the best of both worlds in its learning solutions. To know more about Apposite, please visit www.appositelearning.com