QA analyst will be responsible for testing, creating test plans, test cases and creating test scenarios. The candidate may be required to analyze and understand documents for different types of E-learning and ILT courses. The candidate maybe required to help with development work too, on need basis.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Execute test cases and test scripts for relevant scenarios.
- Perform testing on various operating systems and browsers.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Meet the specified deadlines.
- Log bugs/issues in the bug tracking tools specified.
- Work closely with the development team to resolve issues.
- Should be able to articulate bugs and issues clearly and send emails.
- Perform quality assurance reviews for ID, media, user guides and integrated modules.
- Undergo training for QA testing processes and development.
- Graduation in any discipline (preferably B.Tech, BSc, Bachelors/Master in Mass Communication, and BA/MA (English Literature); 0-12 months experience.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies without a lot of support.
- Good verbal communication and team spirit.
- Ability to work independently and interface with the client if required.
Location: Hyderabad / Remote
Work timing: Flexible
Work Days: Monday to Friday