We are looking for a Graphic Designer, responsible for defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. Need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Employment: Contract / Full time