We are looking for a talented Video Editor to take raw online course materials (audio recordings, slide decks, greenscreen recordings, intro animations, etc.) from our online course projects and assemble into finalized videos suitable for publication in a professional online course.
- Understand the needs and specifications from production team by analysing all the inputs (script, style guide, raw footage, graphics (if any))
- Composite raw video footage as per inputs shared in the script with content overlays and layouts
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence for the course videos
- Create graphic assets as per inputs in the script and branding guidelines, on need basis
- Create rough and final cuts for stakeholders to review.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a video editor
- Proven track record of video editor experience within the e-learning industry
- Good experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Adobe premier, Adobe Illustrator along with MS Word, XLS, PowerPoint)
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Should be able to maintain deliverable deadlines amidst changing requirements
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
- Articulates a clear and compelling message
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
Work timing: Flexible
Work Pattern: 5 day shift